Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I know this is an odd request... The only thing I have not seen yet is a photo of the CT Key.
Does anyone have, or can someone take and post a quick shot of the key for me?

Much appreciated!

·
Registered
180 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hey everyone, I know this is an odd request... The only thing I have not seen yet is a photo of the CT Key.
Does anyone have, or can someone take and post a quick shot of the key for me?

Much appreciated!
Ask and ye shall receive!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
On the US ones, is that other button above the alarm for the Trunk?
For other Lexus vehicles, there is a button above the alarm for trunks yes, but for the CT the key is as shown above and there is none for the trunk. It unlocks automatically when you have key in your possession and you press on trunk door but no automatic.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Yup. No automatic trunk door, hence no button.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Anyone knows how many keys do we get? There are 3 memory settings, and if we can pair the keys with the settings, I hope we get 3. Otherwise, it would be a bit clumsy for the 3rd memory setting position if we only get 2 keys.

Tim

·
Registered
164 Posts
Anyone knows how many keys do we get? There are 3 memory settings, and if we can pair the keys with the settings, I hope we get 3. Otherwise, it would be a bit clumsy for the 3rd memory setting position if we only get 2 keys.

Tim
We only get 2 keys here in Australia.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts

Tim
Just 2. As we have three different settings on people who use it. We set up keys where smallest person uses Key #1 and Setting #1, and middle and largest person use Key #2 which is set to Settings #3. That way if its person with middle size who needs to drive the seat will start to move back #3 setting but they will just have to press #2 and it stops in middle and is ready to go.

·
Registered
324 Posts
For other Lexus vehicles, there is a button above the alarm for trunks yes, but for the CT the key is as shown above and there is none for the trunk. It unlocks automatically when you have key in your possession and you press on trunk door but no automatic.
Guess I'll be pressing an empty spot once I get mine. I use mine all the time, bummer..

·
Registered
414 Posts
I believe Lexus could design a better looking fob than this one....
I agree. That's why I bought the wallet key and leave the original ones at home.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I agree. That's why I bought the wallet key and leave the original ones at home.
Does it really fit in your wallet like a credit card ?

I had thought about getting one does it still have a manual key inside and when you buy it from Lexus does that include getting the manual key cut ?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Here's a picture from CT200chat's site and my own wallet. I ordered the key from them when I ordered my sills, pedals, etc. It does not come with the smart wallet key. I ordered that from my dealer because they have to cut it according to the VIN number. It then fits right inside.
And yes, it fits real nice inside my bill wallet as in the picture!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
This wallet key is new to me! Very interesting, what did it cost you?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts