Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures under different light conditions of the Kensun 35W 4300K HID lights. As you can see the 4300K match the DRL (Daytime Running Light) LEDs pretty near perfect.

The Fog light are Sylvania Ultra White Halogen lights

·
Registered
132 Posts
i got the kensun 5000k lights, looks good to me, also for the fogs i swapped them for some 2500k cheepos... works fine for me....

·
Registered
414 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got the same setup as yours. Your insight, effort helped me a great deal.

BTW, one of my ballasts was faulty, but Kensun replaced it immediately for me, problem solved!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just installed the Kensun 4300 and the Hoen Fogs last night. Only drove around for an hour or so but am very happy so far. I did have to file the clips on the kensun bulbs down a little bit but it only took 5 minutes. Fogs poped in super easy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
question when running the Kensun HIDs. For those that are currently using them, are you keeping your headlight setting to Auto? or are you only manually turning the headlights on when you need them. I'm wondering if keeping it on auto with constant on and off when going through parking garages and such will decrease the long term reliability of them. I had HIDs on my previous IS300, but only was very conscious about turning them on and off only when I needed them.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
question when running the Kensun HIDs. For those that are currently using them, are you keeping your headlight setting to Auto? or are you only manually turning the headlights on when you need them. I'm wondering if keeping it on auto with constant on and off when going through parking garages and such will decrease the long term reliability of them. I had HIDs on my previous IS300, but only was very conscious about turning them on and off only when I needed them.
I'm running a different brand of HID's, yes, keeping them on Auto will create more wear & tear. I have never been a fan of Auto on any of my cars, I just use them when needed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Can some please do a install write up...

·
Premium Member
708 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Guys
looking for hid KIT
does anyone know a difference between
Kensun HID Xenon Conversion Kit with "Slim" Digital Ballasts - H11 - 4300k $55
(Amazon.com: Kensun HID Xenon Conversion Kit with "Slim" Digital Ballasts - H11 - 4300k: Automotive)

---
and this one
Clear View HID Xenon Conversion kit "All Bulb Sizes and Colors" With Premium Digital Ballast H11-5000K $49

Amazon.com: Clear View HID Xenon Conversion kit "All Bulb Sizes and Colors" With Premium Digital Ballast H11-5000K: Automotive
---
and this

Kensun HID Xenon H11 Conversion Kit - "ALL COLORS" - 4300k $59

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007ZDMGOS/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&psc=1

The only difference i see in Title "Slim" and Price.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Come guys,
Any1 still alive???

Guys
looking for hid KIT
does anyone know a difference between
Kensun HID Xenon Conversion Kit with "Slim" Digital Ballasts - H11 - 4300k $55
(Amazon.com: Kensun HID Xenon Conversion Kit with "Slim" Digital Ballasts - H11 - 4300k: Automotive)

---
and this one
Clear View HID Xenon Conversion kit "All Bulb Sizes and Colors" With Premium Digital Ballast H11-5000K $49

Amazon.com: Clear View HID Xenon Conversion kit "All Bulb Sizes and Colors" With Premium Digital Ballast H11-5000K: Automotive
---
and this

Kensun HID Xenon H11 Conversion Kit - "ALL COLORS" - 4300k $59

Amazon.com: Kensun HID Xenon H11 Conversion Kit - "ALL COLORS" - 4300k: Automotive

The only difference i see in Title "Slim" and Price.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have the kensun 4300k 35w slim ballast kit. It misfires pretty often. Usually on the passenger side but lately I've had both sides do it. I'm stubborn and refuse to give up my auto on feature. The solution seems to be waiting a bit after the car has been turned on then manually turning the headlights on.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 20 of 22 Posts