Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for a CT200H F sport this evening. I hope I made the right decision lol. What made me do it is the rising fuel prices. The only thing I want to confirm is that these cars do not come with HID Headlights. What about bluetooth audio streaming?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Sorry, dunno about HID headlights.

Bluetooth streaming works well, at least for my iPhone 4S (and for my 3 GS before that). However, you cannot change playlists (afaik).

There are a range of small USB drives that fit in the USB port and allow you to close the flap fully which many people use as their main source of music, the LaCie Moskeyto being the one I can remember.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
for a CT200H F sport this evening. I hope I made the right decision lol. What made me do it is the rising fuel prices. The only thing I want to confirm is that these cars do not come with HID Headlights. What about bluetooth audio streaming?
Either LED or Regular headlights - depending on what you specify. No HID - many of us have replaced regular H11 bulbs with HID's easy replacement !

Enjoy !!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
congratz, welcome to the boards!

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Does the lower front griddle have same pattern as upper front grill? If you have horizontal bottom grill as some of Canadian f-Sport have accidentally came with, the dealer should swap it for u

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh lol yes the front lower and upper grill has the same pattern (honeycomb). I like it so I'm glad that the dealer didnt swap it out!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts