Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have eBay alerts set for CT200h. This morning West Side Lexus (Houston, TX) had a web listing for a used Premium Smoky Granite Mica/Water Gray/Black Nuluxe with 1267 miles on it. Non-NAV, manufactured 2/11. Not sure what other features (or lack there of!) it has. What I know is mostly from looking at pictures of the car. They want $31,900 for it.

Here's the link to the listing...

Lexus | eBay

I guess it just wasn't someones cup of tea!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Yeah if i was in Canada right now i would look to try to buy it, i dont want black nuluxe and in Canada its the only color available in nuluxe!

·
Registered
26 Posts
A dealer in the area want ot give me $28,000 for mine with 1800 miles on it. It is DayBreak Yellow, lether seats, Premium Sound, tinted windows, clearless bra and chips protection by the doors etc. I paid 39,995 for mine 4 months ago. All because my matador red color just came in an I am still in love with the red.

·
Registered
296 Posts
A dealer in the area want ot give me $28,000 for mine with 1800 miles on it. It is DayBreak Yellow, lether seats, Premium Sound, tinted windows, clearless bra and chips protection by the doors etc. I paid 39,995 for mine 4 months ago. All because my matador red color just came in an I am still in love with the red.

Sell it privatly you have a lot more chance to not loose all that money!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts