Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really loving it so far. Went from 2014 A4 S Line to this, but I'm very happy with the trade!

Apparently, I recently found out that these F Sport SEs are somewhat limited. Nice to know i got one!

IMG_5154.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why did you trade in the Audi A4?
I drive a lot, about 85 miles a day and wanted to something real efficient. The Audi was nice and got decent MPG, but would like to not have to pay premium for every tank when filling up twice a week.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice! Out of curiosity, how do you feel about the noise level in the car compared to the Audi? Is the CT a lot louder, or barely noticeable?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! Out of curiosity, how do you feel about the noise level in the car compared to the Audi? Is the CT a lot louder, or barely noticeable?
It's definitely noticeable. After realizing I'm going back to a car that is lower to the ground, I put that into perspective and thought it was quite smooth/quiet for it being F sport and lower.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It's definitely noticeable. After realizing I'm going back to a car that is lower to the ground, I put that into perspective and thought it was quite smooth/quiet for it being F sport and lower.
Good to know! I've also noticed that hatchbacks tend to be louder than sedans because of the open trunk space.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Really loving it so far. Went from 2014 A4 S Line to this, but I'm very happy with the trade!

Apparently, I recently found out that these F Sport SEs are somewhat limited. Nice to know i got one!

Congrats and really nice color. I too went from an A4 Sline (older 2007) to an F Sport. My A4 was loud, it had suspension, exhaust and was chipped. I do miss the torque, but find that my stress levels are lower driving the CT. I am also loving that I no longer need premium gas!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congrats and really nice color. I too went from an A4 Sline (older 2007) to an F Sport. My A4 was loud, it had suspension, exhaust and was chipped. I do miss the torque, but find that my stress levels are lower driving the CT. I am also loving that I no longer need premium gas!
That is an awesome color!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts