Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so far so good, really nice car, especially for the money.
really have to drive pretty diligently to achieve the max. mpg, but its worth it.
quick question for anyone out there. when we 1st went to look at it last week, dealer told me we just missed the $1k loyalty rebate by weeks (we own an rx300)
now i just got word that the loyalty program is supposed to be coming back again next month?
has anyone else hear this?
if that's the case, i am most def. writing a letter to lexus expressing my frustration b/c that is not right that they just randomly put it on and take it off.

·
Registered
255 Posts
quick question for anyone out there. when we 1st went to look at it last week, dealer told me we just missed the $1k loyalty rebate by weeks (we own an rx300)
now i just got word that the loyalty program is supposed to be coming back again next month?
has anyone else hear this?
if that's the case, i am most def. writing a letter to lexus expressing my frustration b/c that is not right that they just randomly put it on and take it off.
It's a sales tool. It comes and goes. I missed it also, but am very happy with the car.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
any one know how to display full title of song on radio for a ct without the nav?
Can't get the full title, just the first couple of characters by pushing the "TEXT" button (upper right side of display).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts