Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put my deposit down on a Starfire Pearl tech package at Lexus of Calgary.

It looks like I will be getting a 2012 model, so I have to wait a bit :( I am pretty excited though!

Nice to meet you all, I am Jeff from Calgary :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
how come it will be 2012 model. is all 2011 sold out already.
i am just waiting to sell my beater than i could go buy.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
I just put my deposit down on a Starfire Pearl tech package at Lexus of Calgary.

It looks like I will be getting a 2012 model, so I have to wait a bit :( I am pretty excited though!

Nice to meet you all, I am Jeff from Calgary :D
Welcome - I lived in Calgary for two years back in the day.

Great city !!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Welcome aboard. Hopefully your wait isn't too long

·
Registered
296 Posts
Congrat seem everybody are ordering white! That's why I am going with tungsten pearl!

I will order a touring package !

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, new orders are 2012 I guess... Nothing in the country with my package options.
I hope the wait isn't too long as well, they said august earliest.
And yes, Calgary is a great place :(

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
how come it will be 2012 model. is all 2011 sold out already.
i am just waiting to sell my beater than i could go buy.
I wouldn't say "sold out", more like they won't be able to produce his car until later this year and by then, the clock hits the "let's call these 2102 models" mark (not sure how/when car manufacturers decide that).

·
Registered
159 Posts
Congrats from a fellow Canadian and proud owner of a a smoky grey CT! You'll love it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Congratz on your decision with the CT Starfire!
I'm a CT driver from Calgary as well!
Hope to see you and your car here soon!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All,
I placed my order for a CT Touring, Tungsten Pearl at the end of April and now that I'm back on the continent, it's still not available...nearing 2 months wait now. I also just left a voicemail for my salesagent to see if the Fire Agate might be available sooner than the Tungsten Pearl.... what do you think? I'm without a car right now... find it tough, but I can't wait until the next shipment comes in.
They say, the Yellow Mica, fully loaded is available, but the color and the content is too much for my needs...Anyone else in Montreal ordered their CT? If so, how long did it take for you to get the car?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi All,
I placed my order for a CT Touring, Tungsten Pearl at the end of April and now that I'm back on the continent, it's still not available...nearing 2 months wait now. I also just left a voicemail for my salesagent to see if the Fire Agate might be available sooner than the Tungsten Pearl.... what do you think? I'm without a car right now... find it tough, but I can't wait until the next shipment comes in.
They say, the Yellow Mica, fully loaded is available, but the color and the content is too much for my needs...Anyone else in Montreal ordered their CT? If so, how long did it take for you to get the car?
I order exactly the same car but have to wait for a 2012......are you also in Montreal?

At least I want to sell my Prius touring 2010 first and I'm out of country till December but still they will loose a lot of customers if they can get the car. I

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dealer told me yesterday that it will be a factory order specifically for me. It will not be in production until late July early August.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just got this email from the dealership:
"We have secured you a vehicle for October production. I will touch base with you in the next couple of weeks with an arrival time."

Looks like we are making some progress!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, 161 days later I have finally finished up the paper work and with any luck I will have the car next week! It has been a long wait, I sure hope it is worth it.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Well, 161 days later I have finally finished up the paper work and with any luck I will have the car next week! It has been a long wait, I sure hope it is worth it.
congrats!
I'm glad you're finally getting the car. Is yours a 2011 or a 2012?
Tungsten is no longer available for the 2012s, instead it is nebula grey which is lighter.

I also ordered a CT Touring, but in white and I have not heard anything from the dealership about when I will get it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am getting a 2012 starfire pearl. I could have had one with a black interior in September, but to get the ivory interior I ordered I had to wait longer. I figured it was worth the wait to get the one I really wanted, painful as it was.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts