Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm very pleased with my CT. Averaging 40 around town! To anyone considering this car, I highly recommend it. This car in a lot of fun, rides like a bigger smoother car, handles like a small sports car, and a smart financial move. Case in point.

I was driving a 2006 Charger RT (traded on CT). My gasoline bill was 300+ per month. The insurance bill for both cars is the same, and even with a car payment I figure my total cost of driving the CT (including gas) will be around $500. Keep in mind the maintenance and car washes are included also. The CT is also a insurance policy against rising gas prices. 5 and 6 dollar gas is coming soon!!

P.S. Granted the hp is 134, it feels faster than that! The fighter jet driving position makes driving a blast. I know the reviews love the economy but rip the performance, but trust me you will love this car.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Congratulations on a smart purchase. Like the majority of CT owners, we have no regrets and absolutely love this car. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
How is maintenance and car washes included? Dealer incentive?
I wonder if he's talking about the 5K and 10K that are included for all? Hope that's the case, otherwise, I'll trade mine in and get another one from his dealership! ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Details of my purchase

McGrath Lexus in Illinois gives free car washes as long as the customer owns the car. The maintenance I talked about comes along with the extended warranty, 3 yr 30K.

·
Registered
200 Posts
McGrath Lexus in Illinois gives free car washes as long as the customer owns the car. The maintenance I talked about comes along with the extended warranty, 3 yr 30K.
all lexus dealers wash the cars....

maintenance for free is called LEXUS LUXURY CARE (PREPAID MAINTENANCE)
you paid for it....its not included in the extended warranty, its seperate from Warranty...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts