Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Btw the gear select knob is that same oem is250 f sport knob that everyone on here has. Those are a fake carbon effect but if you squint hard enough it matches the real carbon on my steering wheel. Went with blue stitching to match the gear select. Without it I probably would've opted for alternating blue/silver (aka f sport colors)

If anyone wants one of these wheels just shoot me a PM, I get them direct from that same factory that all those $800-900 steering wheel resellers are using. Took me roughly 3 weeks to receive this wheel from time of order to day of arrival.

I love it:
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive design

Speedometer Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Trip computer

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice. Normally, I don't like overly complicated and busy steering wheels, especially if they don't match anything else in the car, but this one isn't too much and it matches the shifter knob. I didn't know (couldn't tell) that it was not real carbon fiber.
Yeah I tried to keep it simple, opted against those little 12 o’clock stripes, tried to find something to match the stitching to, and honestly, i wasn’t going to put that airbag trim piece on but it’s kind of growing on me. They gave me button surround trim in carbon too but it’s just too much.

Here’s a better pic in the daylight:
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel Speedometer

1 - 2 of 2 Posts