Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Btw the gear select knob is that same oem is250 f sport knob that everyone on here has. Those are a fake carbon effect but if you squint hard enough it matches the real carbon on my steering wheel. Went with blue stitching to match the gear select. Without it I probably would've opted for alternating blue/silver (aka f sport colors)

If anyone wants one of these wheels just shoot me a PM, I get them direct from that same factory that all those $800-900 steering wheel resellers are using. Took me roughly 3 weeks to receive this wheel from time of order to day of arrival.

I love it:
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive design

Speedometer Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Trip computer

·
Super Moderator
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
390 Posts
Very nice. Normally, I don't like overly complicated and busy steering wheels, especially if they don't match anything else in the car, but this one isn't too much and it matches the shifter knob. I didn't know (couldn't tell) that it was not real carbon fiber.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice. Normally, I don't like overly complicated and busy steering wheels, especially if they don't match anything else in the car, but this one isn't too much and it matches the shifter knob. I didn't know (couldn't tell) that it was not real carbon fiber.
Yeah I tried to keep it simple, opted against those little 12 o’clock stripes, tried to find something to match the stitching to, and honestly, i wasn’t going to put that airbag trim piece on but it’s kind of growing on me. They gave me button surround trim in carbon too but it’s just too much.

Here’s a better pic in the daylight:
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel Speedometer

·
Registered
2016 CT200H F-Sport
85 Posts
Looks good! Did you get the steering wheel from Elvin Wong? You should get a leather wrapped air bag cover next to complete the look.

I got one for my RCF and it completely added such a nice touch to the interior of the car. I'm probably going to get the same exact one for my CT when it arrives. I'll have to wait and see if the CT is white stitching or grayish like what my car and my wife's NX is. I would think Lexus uses pretty much the same template.
Here's my airbag cover:
Car Vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle Gear shift

-Nigel

1 - 11 of 11 Posts