Lexus CT200h Forums banner

just finished wrapping my car

23K views 27 replies 18 participants last post by  StratOS 
#1 · (Edited)
wrapped the roof and the shark fin with gloss black, the pillars and the chrome piece of the upper grill with mate black, smoked the signal light on the side mirrors

#2 ·
Good stuff, interesting what you did with the rear spoiler. Any full on shots of the whole car? By the way, time to update your signature!

#4 ·
aitte, will post the pic of the whole car :)

#6 ·
Nice. Looks european-like.

Hey 714ct200h Did you have to remove the rear visor to wrap the back piece on top of the hatch door?
I'm thinking of doing something in reverse by wrapping only the rear visor piece with CF vinyl but I don't know how to take the visor off. Perhaps you can share some thoughts if you had to take your visor off?

Thanks.

#7 ·
the rear visor??? u mean the spoiler?? if it is then no. i didn't have to remove anything to wrap.

#10 ·
why not just get an Obsidian black car and save yourself the trouble? That is like some sort of tape (is that correct)? If so, how would that hold up over time...like if it got a small hold in it or if it doesn't breath, the paint underneath gets destroyed from the moisture....why not just paint it black instead...seems it would be shinier, last better and look better (never get dull like tape would).

#12 ·
i don't like whole car is black...it's vinyl, people now use this material to wrap the car instead of painting...and it cost much lesser than painting...to paint the roof costs about 300-400, to wrap 120 bucks...and if change my mind later on i can just take off the vinyl...it's not a trouble at all, i just want something unique and different than others...

#13 ·
I really like it. It has the tuner car look, without being over the top. It's giving me something to think about and I like that when it comes to cars...:D

Can you post a couple of pictures where you see the entire car from several feet back?

#14 ·
here's a pic of the full car

#17 ·
try yelp :)

#19 ·
just applied the vinyl over them...that's all

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.