Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Hello from Ireland! I have been monitoring this thread from afar while weighing up my options for a new car - thanks for l the threads so far.
I traded in my 2008 Passat Sport for 2013 CT200h w/55k miles and so far, I love it! I am a triathlete and having a bike rack I don't feel like miss out on too much trunk space.

Quick question what's the button on the ceiling in between the cup holder lights (button: it looks like a car with beams coming from a centre point),having pressed it I don't think anything happens and no light comes on the dash?

Any other advice / suggestions welcome...(what milage is the timing chain rated to? / can a standard 2din aftermarket radio replace the standard?)

LEXUS CT200h Good Points:
- Proximity Key
- Button start
- Luxury interior
- Sat Nav
- Dash / Driving Modes
- Styling

Bad Points:
- No enough cockpit storage
- Centre arm rest too small
- Radio

·
Registered
293 Posts
Welcome. Nice CT
The small button you're mentioning is for the interior motion sensor (alarm). The timing chain is a lifetime use. Nothing reported about them. The engine is very reliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome. Nice CT
The small button you're mentioning is for the interior motion sensor (alarm). The timing chain is a lifetime use. Nothing reported about them. The engine is very reliable.

Brilliant! Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the forums man! I just got my 2013 about 2 weeks ago as well. So far been loving it. Got any plans for it or just keeping it the way it is?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forums man! I just got my 2013 about 2 weeks ago as well. So far been loving it. Got any plans for it or just keeping it the way it is?
No plans, but let me know if you do anything cool...be interested to see what can be done...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts