Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard from the dealer that they were allocated one premium model in their next shipment. I was the only premium request on the wait list so it's mine if I want it. It's a matador red, black leather interior, w/navigation, illuminated door sills. The only thing missing I think is remote start, but that's not a big deal. I had ordered tungsten pearl with gray leather, but the red and black leather will work for me as well. Total of $38,526, but 2-1/2 months until it comes in. Still a bit of a wait, but now I have something tangible to plan around. let the fireworks begin!

·
Registered
410 Posts
haha Yep RED for fireworks!! I think red is a great color. We wanted Red for my hubby, but ended up with the silver instead. (the only color available)

Go for it!! :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Gurl,
Thanks! I actually like the black leather, but was concerned about having black in Phoenix. I see you have the black interior in Houston. Having lived there before I know it gets very toasty in the summer as well. How has the black interior been for you? Any regrets?

I will only be spending winters in Phoenix, so I think I will be OK. I have to believe the black leather would be a killer in the Phoenix summers.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Awwwh yes, I saw Phoenix had 118* temps this week. OMG! I thought 100 was bad. hehe
Actually, the black NuLuxe has been fine. I wanted Caramel, but had to get what they had. ;-) I use my wonderful Heatshield for the windshield, as much as possible. That thing definitely makes a HUGE difference IMO. I love that thing.... ;-) So yes, black is definitely doable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.