Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard from the dealer that they were allocated one premium model in their next shipment. I was the only premium request on the wait list so it's mine if I want it. It's a matador red, black leather interior, w/navigation, illuminated door sills. The only thing missing I think is remote start, but that's not a big deal. I had ordered tungsten pearl with gray leather, but the red and black leather will work for me as well. Total of $38,526, but 2-1/2 months until it comes in. Still a bit of a wait, but now I have something tangible to plan around. let the fireworks begin!

·
Registered
410 Posts
haha Yep RED for fireworks!! I think red is a great color. We wanted Red for my hubby, but ended up with the silver instead. (the only color available)

Go for it!! :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Gurl,
Thanks! I actually like the black leather, but was concerned about having black in Phoenix. I see you have the black interior in Houston. Having lived there before I know it gets very toasty in the summer as well. How has the black interior been for you? Any regrets?

I will only be spending winters in Phoenix, so I think I will be OK. I have to believe the black leather would be a killer in the Phoenix summers.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Awwwh yes, I saw Phoenix had 118* temps this week. OMG! I thought 100 was bad. hehe
Actually, the black NuLuxe has been fine. I wanted Caramel, but had to get what they had. ;-) I use my wonderful Heatshield for the windshield, as much as possible. That thing definitely makes a HUGE difference IMO. I love that thing.... ;-) So yes, black is definitely doable.

·
Registered
51 Posts
That was the ideal make that we'd requested and weren't ever able to get here in Seattle! We ended up settling on red with ecru interior but otherwise ours is identical to yours.

We maybe are a bit jealous.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts