Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
874 Posts
Big Lefty in Az, I like the name Jethro :D

Hey if you are interest in a trailer hitch, U-Haul will build one for free if you go to their research center in Tmepe. Az

Unfortunately we do not have anything available for your vehicle. We can custom build a hitch for you for 450.00 up front. Could take anywhere from 2 weeks - 2 months to build. We also are doing this special if you drive your car to Tempe, AZ and leave your car with us for 2 - 3 days we will build it for free. For any other questions please contact us.

Thank You,

Trent Bazan -Hitch Central

[^^^^^^^^^^^]

l U-Haul l'l\__

I_. . ._____l_l __l

'' (0) `````***(0) ''

· Premium Member
874 Posts
Trailer for sale or rent, room to let 50 cents ..

Sorry to hear about Jethro. At least it happened now and under warranty.

midcow - A trailer hitch on the CT? Really!?
I am not getting a trailer hitch, but others have talked about getting a trailer hitch and Big Lefty is in Arizona.

Sometimes I use a trailer hitch bike rack or pull a small bass boat 1/2 mile to the boat launch. I decided I didn't want a trialer hitch on the the CT so I kept my old Honda Accord as a boat launcher and Home Depot hauler :D

Got my DDMs installed ...awesome :cool: ..only problem it was 106 degrees when I did it and the Sylvania ultra white fogs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.