Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to take Jethro into the dealer to have an issue looked at. They ordered the part and will have to bring him in another day for the fix.

The driver side auto unlock and lock feature stopped working. I couldn't just pull on door handle to let myself in.Had to use the remote button.Also couldn't push down on door handle to lock door. All these features would work on passenger door.

Boo,my baby needs an operation,LOL.

· Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had Nano applied to the moon roof. Can't imagine the door getting wet

· Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had my windshield tinted twice, the first time only had the heated seat problem only, the second time I had the heated seat and lock and unlock issue too...oh well, it fixed itself the next day after the it dried up

Guess what,All fixed. This is weird, How would and moisture cause these to happen? what are these guys doing to the inside of our cars?

They had to redue the nano tint on windshield as well and looks like it will have to be redone again.Not sure I'm going to,though. I can see them scratching the dash up this time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.