Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Keith from Tampa,FL and I'm a mod-aholic...everyone say Hi Keith lol anyways now that's over with.So check build threads out all the time and like watching people's cars take form over time. Then it hit me, hey my car is now a little less than stock and have officially owned her a year now so why not! Now this is my first build thread and I take tons of pics with my cell so bare with me. Hope you enjoy! All comments welcome lol.

Ok like I said I live in Tampa so tint is a must so started her off the weekend I got her with 10% tint all around to keep me cool plus I don't like looking like a fish bowl riding around.

For my first Mod I said lets go big or go home so I went with Airrex air suspension

Here's my trunk setup have the side pieces just was finishing them up in this shot

After I installed everything she sat like this. Took a little vacation/road trip up to Atlanta. She rode great!

This was after the first meet I went to. Found a cool run down place I snapped some pics

Then installed some HIDs and puddle lights

Painted my tails, because never really like the "euro look"

Painted some interior pieces black and installed some wood grain

Then it was time to get some wheels after the long 2 month wait which seemed like forever I got the Wheels and tires mounted. 19" Work schwert SC1

And how she sits now

Will try to update this often, still way more to go!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Very nice. Unfortunately, if I did this it would mean I had to leave it out on the street because there is a bump going into my building garage that I already hit with my Sport suspension, I can only imagine getting hung up with that low a ride. Looks good, though.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Joe- Thanks, I have air ride suspension so you can just raise it with the flip on a switch.
Cr4zy- Thanks 225/35/19

·
Registered
383 Posts
looking good. what offset are those SC1's?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So over the weekend went to a car show and decided to enter the CT in her first show and ended up winning Best Lexus 2nd place!

Btw wheels are up for sale if anyone is interested Im going to post a FS thread

·
Registered
383 Posts
wood flooring...nice! you should do a faux wood paint scheme to match the surrounding flooring.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wood flooring...nice! you should do a faux wood paint scheme to match the surrounding flooring.
Thanks. It was pretty funny going into the store and they looked at me weird when I only needed two boxes of hardwood flooring, so I had to tell them the plan....weird looks stayed on their faces though haha

·
Registered
383 Posts
what about floor mats for the back seats? You can't leave them out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
nice! would you mind sharing the process for the taillights? i'm not a fan of the striped look, either... is it some kind of film? or..?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought transparent paint and masked off what I didn't want red
ah, i see... thanks for the response. just another question: did you paint the inside of the lights or the outside? and if the outside, did you remove the light from the car first or painted them on the car?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts