Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking at exhaust systems for my 2012 CT200h :)

However, the TOM's and HKS exhaust seemed a lil bit too pricy... :(

I looked around on Google, the first brand that pops out was the J2 Tip Catback Exhaust... It costs around $400 something...

Anyone have tried it on? Does it fit properly? Is it easy to install? :confused::confused::confused:

Please help me out!! Thanks!!

Link:

http://www.protuninglab.com/j220lec...googlepepla&utm_medium=adwords&id=86425746746

Judy :cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
That exact system is what brought me here! I wanted to know the same thing. I called them and the muffler is made by J2, although on the J2 sales site (Speed-Daddy.com) I do not see a complete J2 system.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Obvious question. What are your goals for getting an exhaust? Aesthetics, power, noise?

·
Registered
692 Posts
If you are just interested in making the engine sound better I would recommend the injen intake instead. It's cheaper and much simpler to install.

·
Banned
325 Posts
Nice to know about the reviews of the cat-back exhaust.Its really nice t fix it.I like you suggestions and tips about it.Its really very useful.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
It'll sound like one of the rice rockets on the road that make all this noise. You think their flying but when you look back they haven't gone much further than they were initially.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
It'll actually sound worse. Exhausts on CVTs have a tendency to sound like lawnmowers.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Haha, either way, lawn equipment isn't the standard we should be shooting for.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Here, here! I commented to a friend of mine that my CT sounds like an old mini bike I had when I was a kid. He said it sounds just like his snowmobile. Tomato, tomahto, neither is a sound I want to accentuate on my car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts