Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried connecting my old iPod photo today with the car and it did not work. The iPod screen showed "Do not disconnect" but when I went to the USB mode in the car it said there was a problem with the iPod or the connection... anyone have any ideas what is going on?

I just plugged the USB cord to the iPod and then into the USB hole...

·
Registered
67 Posts
I tried connecting my old iPod photo today with the car and it did not work. The iPod screen showed "Do not disconnect" but when I went to the USB mode in the car it said there was a problem with the iPod or the connection... anyone have any ideas what is going on?

I just plugged the USB cord to the iPod and then into the USB hole...
Hate to say it, but I think your iPod may just be too old. The photo is at least 3-4 versions behind the current technology.

One thing you may try is updating the software on it if it hasn't been updated in a while, but frankly I don't think Apple/Toyota/Lexus are guaranteeing it will work on iPods older than a certain model...

·
Registered
98 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I finally got to try my iTouch with the car and after a few tries I was finally able to "connect" the iTouch with the car. Through the navi screen, if you select "Menu" under the "USB" tab you can actually select how you want the songs to be displayed, by playlist, song name, artist, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts