Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

My 2014 CT has issues with climate control that shows message Error contact dealer. None of the options are working. The air in not coming in to cabin. But it seams that the system is working you can hear it. The system does not show temperature nor gives option to change it. The clock that is located in the center of the control panel is working fine. Also the outside temperature insted of number showed E ( what I will assume is Error). Checked all fuse box and all is fine. Any idea of what is going wrong and what can help?

·
Registered
2015 eminent white pearl
425 Posts
Hello there,

My 2014 CT has issues with climate control that shows message Error contact dealer. None of the options are working. The air in not coming in to cabin. But it seams that the system is working you can hear it. The system does not show temperature nor gives option to change it. The clock that is located in the center of the control panel is working fine. Also the outside temperature insted of number showed E ( what I will assume is Error). Checked all fuse box and all is fine. Any idea of what is going wrong and what can help?
Go get the error code read and start from there. Respond back with the code and I can look it up, OR you can download the dealer service manual I have in the tech sub forum and look it up yourself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts