Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2015 F-sport
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am looking to purchase a set of good condition complete LED headlight assemblies L & R. Preferably all tabs intact and LED light modules. Please let me know what you got.

Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
What happened with the swap that you were doing?

As for the headlights, I have the contact email of the guy that put the JDM LED headlights on his. He is looking to sell his set if you want, DM me and I'll forward it to you. Just keep in mind the cut off is going to be on the left instead of the right.

Some additional used LED buying tips. Make sure you get a complete unit including the LED bulbs and ballast. And be aware some of the LED color temps differ from unit to unit due to age or other issues so make sure if you go that route, the seller has a return policy you agree with incase you end up with mismatching color outputs (speaking from experience)

On eBay there is the 2017 model update LED headlight. I tried to email the seller if the LED bulbs and ballast were included but no reply, more than likely because of language different but again those are JDM so the cut off is going to be on the left.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What happened with the swap that you were doing?

As for the headlights, I have the contact email of the guy that put the JDM LED headlights on his. He is looking to sell his set if you want, DM me and I'll forward it to you. Just keep in mind the cut off is going to be on the left instead of the right.

Some additional used LED buying tips. Make sure you get a complete unit including the LED bulbs and ballast. And be aware some of the LED color temps differ from unit to unit due to age or other issues so make sure if you go that route, the seller has a return policy you agree with incase you end up with mismatching color outputs (speaking from experience)

On eBay there is the 2017 model update LED headlight. I tried to email the seller if the LED bulbs and ballast were included but no reply, more than likely because of language different but again those are JDM so the cut off is going to be on the left.
The OEM JDM 2017+ headlights are completely sealed units. The LED driver and bulb are not accessible without baking open the headlight itself. The harness connectors are different from the previous OEM LED as well. I bought a set a few years ago while working in Japan through Yahoo Auctions and had to custom built a "in-between" harness to convert my 2015 halogen to 2017+ OEM LED without splicing any wirings. The lights are completely worth the upgrade and it's getting cheaper and cheaper lately. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
23 Posts
had to custom built a "in-between" harness to convert my 2015 halogen to 2017+ OEM LED without splicing any wirings.
Would you mind posting the pins on the 2017+ LED headlights so that others can use it as a guide should they choose to go this route.

It’s one of the reasons I went and posted my instal to help others within our CT200h community 👍🏻

·
Registered
5 Posts
Would you mind posting the pins on the 2017+ LED headlights so that others can use it as a guide should they choose to go this route.

It’s one of the reasons I went and posted my instal to help others within our CT200h community 👍🏻
Hi Joey, unfortunately I have no access to the cable schematics being an expat stuck out here. The conversion is very popular in Asia and there are a lot of "pre-made" harness for the CT available on a few online outlets.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts