Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ct 200h 2011 76k miles pristine condition. Premium pkg every single option available it has it for 22, 000 dollars. Is this a good deal?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Private party or dealer? Just put it in KBB.com and see. I would be very curious how it got that many miles in such a short time. I just bought a 2011 about 5 months ago and it only had 24K miles.

·
Registered
16 Posts
IMO. considering the car is out of warranty in every area except the Hybrid Components, I would say the car should be worth significantly less than other on the market with "normal" miles.

I work for a Lexus store, and we have 2 Pre-Owned 2012 CTs right now which both have less than 10K miles on the priced less than $30K. I would check autotrader country-wide to see if there are any other higher mileage CTs on the market and check what they are being listed for. It can be difficult to judge the price when there aren't many examples to go by.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
383 Posts
First off, welcome to the forum. Now on to your question "is it a good deal", I will have to agree with everyone else and say no. Autotrader, cars.com, and even Ebay are places to look for a better deal. the miles are what kill the value plus not being in warranty.

KBB says for that vehicle in Excellent condition private party is $20,208 and suggested retail is $21,608.

Look around more, I bet you'll find a sweet deal.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A sales guy that travels a lot- highway mileage. it is unbelievably clean, the guy was meticulous. he upgraded to a brand new CT-200h I have his name and company he works for, I may try to contact him. Will try kbb. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the kbb info. I looked a lot online and it is difficult to compare with that mileage. The actual price would be 21,850 and I would probably get the service contract which is 2800.00- Supposedly, it sold new for 42,000, but I wonder now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think it's high. I got a 2011 ct 200h with nav for 24,000 miles and 100,000 mile bumper to bumper certified lexus dealer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts