Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have our 2012 CT200h F-Sport and love the car. It's barely got 2k miles on her and I know there are certain things the dealer will setup and program for us later.

Is there a way to keep the NAVI from opening up each time the car is started? I find this adds un-necessary wear to a monitor that I don't always need. Instead of manually closing it each time can it stay shut?

thanks

· Registered
441 Posts
Yes it definitely turns off - I prefer not to have manually close it each time regardless if it wears or not. Just a kind of pain to me to have to hit the button.
I know it doesn't answer your problem, but there is an option on a Sat/Nav screen so you can have the screen on 'Audio' all the time, which seems to make some people happier to have the screen there.

· Registered
609 Posts
I could be wrong, but I thought I remember from the other thread, that if you turn your display off (not closing it), it will remember the next time when you start your car and it will stay off. You will still have it open and close everytime but with display off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.