Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to keep Sport mode on after turning the car off, or do you have to select it every time? What about Eco mode? Is it the same as sport, or will it stay on? Also, is there a function that shows how many MGP you are getting while driving, or do you have to manually calculate it yourself? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Unfortunately you can't keep the sport mode on, you have to turn it on everytime you start the car.

What you can do is select an option to always display the tach ( goes off during cruise control)

And yes there are two displays that will display the mpg.

Let me know if you need help finding how to do the last two items. ( there are some differences nav vs non-nav)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately you can't keep the sport mode on, you have to turn it on everytime you start the car.

What you can do is select an option to always display the tach ( goes off during cruise control)

And yes there are two displays that will display the mpg.

Let me know if you need help finding how to do the last two items. ( there are some differences nav vs non-nav)
Thanks for the quick reply. What about Eco mode? Do you have to select it each time? I see now where it will display average MPG, but what if you want to see what you are getting at the exact moment you are driving. I don't have Nav. Thanks.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Eco and Normal would keep, but not Sport mode. I asked the same question a while back. Now it is just one of the things I do when I get into the car.

Press Brake
Push Start
Turn to Sport Mode
Put Seat Belt On
Release Parking Brake
Go

·
Registered
209 Posts
On the little multi purpose display in the bottom left hand corner of your instrument cluster there is one setting that shows you instantaneous mpg together with average mpg for the current tank of fuel.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

1 - 5 of 5 Posts