Lexus CT200h Forums banner

iPod Shuffle for waiting (forever it seems)

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Bogner47 
#1 ·
Has anyone else received a Lexus-branded grey iPod shuffle and an apology letter from Lexus for waiting so patiently to get their car?

I did call the dealer saying I was disappointed - been waiting since Mar 12 for a loaded Obsidian CT.

The official Lexus letter does state that in June Lexus will be able to ramp up production.

#2 ·
I put in my order mid-April, but have received nothing except an occasional phone call from the local dealership informing me that there is nothing new to report.

#4 ·
Got mine yesterday. Mine's silver and has "LEXUS" scribed on the back. Not too bad, but it should have been an Ipod touch for how long it's taken LOL

#6 ·
iPod Shuffle

I received a silver 2 gigabyte iPod shuffle with a Lexus logo a few days ago.

I put a down payment a week after the first CT200h arrived. Awaiting one with a nav system. A couple of weeks after the earthquake in Japan, I was told by my dealer that they were no longer taking custom orders. Can we now custom order? Our dealer is not sure when a CT200h with a nav system will arrive.

#7 ·
I got a letter thanking me for choosing Lexus and apologizing for the delay. When my wife told me I got something in the mail from Lexus, you folks got my hopes up for at least a little new toy. Nope, just a 5 or 6 sentence letter. Grrr.

April deposit date for me. When I checked in with my dealer a couple weeks ago, they said I had a small chance to maybe see delivery by end of July....... but they've kept expectations on my timeline low all along, so I'm hoping they'll surprise me before then.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.