Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else received a Lexus-branded grey iPod shuffle and an apology letter from Lexus for waiting so patiently to get their car?

I did call the dealer saying I was disappointed - been waiting since Mar 12 for a loaded Obsidian CT.

The official Lexus letter does state that in June Lexus will be able to ramp up production.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I put in my order mid-April, but have received nothing except an occasional phone call from the local dealership informing me that there is nothing new to report.

·
Registered
267 Posts
That's a pretty nice 'apology gift'. Is the iPod stamped with just the Lexus symbol or is it a dealership promo thing?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Got mine yesterday. Mine's silver and has "LEXUS" scribed on the back. Not too bad, but it should have been an Ipod touch for how long it's taken LOL

·
Registered
152 Posts
I got an orange one over the weekend... I'm still continuning to grow impatient though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
iPod Shuffle

I received a silver 2 gigabyte iPod shuffle with a Lexus logo a few days ago.

I put a down payment a week after the first CT200h arrived. Awaiting one with a nav system. A couple of weeks after the earthquake in Japan, I was told by my dealer that they were no longer taking custom orders. Can we now custom order? Our dealer is not sure when a CT200h with a nav system will arrive.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I got a letter thanking me for choosing Lexus and apologizing for the delay. When my wife told me I got something in the mail from Lexus, you folks got my hopes up for at least a little new toy. Nope, just a 5 or 6 sentence letter. Grrr.

April deposit date for me. When I checked in with my dealer a couple weeks ago, they said I had a small chance to maybe see delivery by end of July....... but they've kept expectations on my timeline low all along, so I'm hoping they'll surprise me before then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts