Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 non-navigation premium CT. Everytime I plug in my iPod Nano 5th generation in to my car it turns it to continuous loop replay. I click the button on the console for replay and it does nothing, it's always on repeat. I change it to single play on the iPod when it's not connected and then it goes right back to repeat mode once I plug it in to my car. Is there any way to stop this from happening? What about newer generation iPod Nanos? Do they have the same issue?

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have a 2012 non-navigation premium CT. Everytime I plug in my iPod Nano 5th generation in to my car it turns it to continuous loop replay. I click the button on the console for replay and it does nothing, it's always on repeat. I change it to single play on the iPod when it's not connected and then it goes right back to repeat mode once I plug it in to my car. Is there any way to stop this from happening? What about newer generation iPod Nanos? Do they have the same issue?
Are you plugging in the iPod using a standard iPod USB cable, or through the phone jack? What happens when you put your iPod into shuffle mode?

I use a bluetooth connection to play music from my iPhone ... without any significant problems.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I had this problem when using the Bluetooth with an iPhone 4s. it started when I wanted to hear a song again so I clicked on the repeat button on the Navigation screen. Then things got screwed up. I think the phone and the Audio controls on the car conflict somehow. Turn off any repeat or random functions on the car's audio system. Turn the iPhone or iPod completely off and restart. Use the phone or iPod controls only to pick random play from the main song list. i don't touch the repeat button or random button on the car any more.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I just heard yesterday from Lexus that there is a glitch in the iOS 5.0.1 software thats having issues with our cars...hopefully another update soon will fix this issue

·
Registered
180 Posts
Does IOS 5.0.1 also apply to the iPod Nano or is it only for the touch and the iPhones?
I don't think iOS 5 is installed on the Nano, only on the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.

The car will only have very limited control of an iPod Nano through the USB cable. Did you, by any chance, try putting the iPod in shuffle mode before selecting "CD-Aux" on your radio console?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts