Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems nobody really went all out (appearance wise) on this car as far as i can see. I'd love to see some uncommon mods or paint jobs done to this car. Seems everyone goes for the white paint and black rims tbh

·
Registered
29 Posts
There's been a few wraps here and there that were pretty wild.

The white f-sport w/ the black roof looks so solid as is, maybe some of us didn't see a need to "improve" :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol yea I'm almost leaning towards it aswell. I like my silver right now but I'm trying to stand out within the ct200h community

·
Registered
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
54 Posts
Well, as you can see, it's extremely easy to stand out in such a non-competitive community of fancy Priuses. I just don't think many people (myself included) bought it to be a show of attention. But, that just makes it easier for you to do something unique! Just as long as it looks good

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Makes sense. It's my first car and I love it so might aswell go stupid!

·
Registered
11 Posts
You can use plastidip to paint some exterior parts of your car including your wheels. This method allows you to go back to stock look easily.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can use plastidip to paint some exterior parts of your car including your wheels. This method allows you to go back to stock look easily.
Ohhhhh that sounds interesting. I'll do my research fs

·
Registered
7 Posts
I put plasti dip on my wheels, tinted the windows black. Car looks clean. There is not much needed after this. Thinking about a roof rack but it’s not really the type of car to “trick” out
Mines just has SSR rims, BC coilovers, front rear sway bars, roof racks with bike mount, added front/rear mudflaps, and aftermarket taillights. And ceramic coated by me.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts