Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer has no idea when he will receive optional parts. I want the illuminated door sills, stainless rear bumper and lower door moldings, oh and the shark fin! If I order from ct200h chat and bring to my dealer for installation will there be charges for this, labor? I'd like to know before I do this. Thanks!:confused:

·
Registered
283 Posts
My dealer has no idea when he will receive optional parts. I want the illuminated door sills, stainless rear bumper and lower door moldings, oh and the shark fin! If I order from ct200h chat and bring to my dealer for installation will there be charges for this, labor? I'd like to know before I do this. Thanks!:confused:
:confused: Of course there will be. They most likely will bill you the going shop rate for actual time or the time the job is rated for.
If you don't have your car yet you may... just may, be able to have them include the labor in the deal and you supply the parts.

·
Registered
410 Posts
:confused: Of course there will be. They most likely will bill you the going shop rate for actual time or the time the job is rated for.
If you don't have your car yet you may... just may, be able to have them include the labor in the deal and you supply the parts.
Yep Bob is right. The dealers are definitely willing to accommodate your needs BEFORE you sign on the dotted line. So hurry up and gather all your parts and tell them..... IT'S ALL OR NOTHING. ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Gurl, Got my ct yesterday!! Premium w/prem audio/starfire pearl/blk nuluxe. Dealer said they would be happy to install options for me whenever I receive them! Hey Gurl looks like we're twins!! Isn't the ct just soo much fun to drive??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts