Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
390 Posts
Does this come on newer CT's by default? I keep looking at pictures of interior pictures and I don't see the stitching that is posted on both of these from you ya'll...

Can this be added to the face lifted CTs?

This is everyone that I am looking at has the following:
View attachment 61520

View attachment 61518

View attachment 61519

-Nigel
I just checked mine (2016 fsport) and it looks like this with the smaller basic leather pad. I never noticed or saw the other ones before... hmm

·
Super Moderator
390 Posts
I'm wondering if it can be added? It looks like from pictures on ebay the default one on the face lifted ones are two screws. Where these use two nuts on bolts that are on the leather piece.

What I'm wondering is if this beefier leather piece is actually taller than the arm rest console lid? Do you have stitching on the console lid and or is your current pad flush with the top of the console lid material? Looks like previous versions had the deviated stitching running from the side trim pieces, through this piece, then the console. But I'm not seeing such a thing on the facelifted version.

Almost seems cheaper made on the face lifted than what this is or on the pre-face lifted CTs...

-Nigel
I went ahead and took some quick pictures of my car in the garage just now to hopefully help show the answers to your questions. The lid does have stitching as shown in all the pictures on this page. The level of the lid and the pad are the same. Though notice how the facelift version I have includes soft "leather" material going down the side in the cup holder (last picture) compared to the pieces shown in the previous posts. In the later post above, someone is pointing to the section I'm talking about. That area looks different, like the pre-face lift one won't fit on the post-face lift. But it's hard to tell.

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire

Car Steering part Vehicle Automotive design Fixture

Car Automotive design Motor vehicle Vehicle Steering part

Car Vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design Automotive tire

·
Super Moderator
390 Posts
Yeah I see what you mean. However, the part is perfectly comfortable and works just fine, I never thought it needed to be replaced. My issue with it is the actual seam/transition between the lid and the pillow, where it's located. That transition is not soft, and so I find it is uncomfortable to actually put my arm there in certain positions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts