Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2016 CT200H F-Sport
129 Posts
Does this come on newer CT's by default? I keep looking at pictures of interior pictures and I don't see the stitching that is posted on both of these from you ya'll...

Can this be added to the face lifted CTs?

This is everyone that I am looking at has the following:
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design

Vehicle Car Fixture Automotive design Rim

Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Speedometer

-Nigel

· Registered
2016 CT200H F-Sport
129 Posts
I just checked mine (2016 fsport) and it looks like this with the smaller basic leather pad. I never noticed or saw the other ones before... hmm
I'm wondering if it can be added? It looks like from pictures on ebay the default one on the face lifted ones are two screws. Where these use two nuts on bolts that are on the leather piece.

What I'm wondering is if this beefier leather piece is actually taller than the arm rest console lid? Do you have stitching on the console lid and or is your current pad flush with the top of the console lid material? Looks like previous versions had the deviated stitching running from the side trim pieces, through this piece, then the console. But I'm not seeing such a thing on the facelifted version.

Almost seems cheaper made on the face lifted than what this is or on the pre-face lifted CTs...

-Nigel

· Registered
2016 CT200H F-Sport
129 Posts
Thank you for the pictures Tobias!

It does appear that the older style armrest with the stitching might not line up with the newer style cup holder area. Especially on the driver side where it sticks out compared to the one that is on there now that is more flush. That's a shame they didn't carry the double stitch through like the original part.

-Nigel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.