Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
I GOT MINE YESTERDAY!!!!!! Yep, I'm yelling it. I'm soooooo happy! I'm getting used to all things hybrid, and agee with swandy about the park button and some other things. The dealer told me that someone was looking at my car in the showroom (with the sold sticker on it) and said to him, "I'll pay full sticker price for this one right now." The dealer laughed at him and told him to get in line. Their waiting list had 4 or 5 people on it when I got on 5 weeks ago, and now there are 20. I feel very lucky.

My small children love how sparkly it is in the sunlight.

· Registered
32 Posts
I forgot - I have a couple of questions:
1. There's supposed to be an electronic device holder, but I can't find it, unless it's the rather large piece of u-shaped plastic in a beige plastic envelope in the back. Is that it?
2. What does the average miles per gallon display refer to - average for that trip or something else?
3. The dealer couldn't get my phone to pair with the bluetooth, but that may be a phone issue and not the car. I need to read some manuals!

· Registered
32 Posts
Thanks, jcpharm and baxter 67. I'm still on my first tank of gas, getting 46.2 mpg! I'd like to be able to track mpg by tank of gas, so I appreciate your comments.

I evidently did not receive the electronic device holder. I'll have to ask my dealer to get me one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.