Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My CT is still on order. I'm considering having the illuminated door sills installed. For those of you that have them what do you think about them?

·
Registered
414 Posts
My CT is still on order. I'm considering having the illuminated door sills installed. For those of you that have them what do you think about them?
Cool. Love them!

·
Registered
371 Posts
I like my illuminated door sills as well. They add a little class when entering the cabin. :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Mine should be installed an a day or so.

Don't let this influence your buying decision.

If the car you want has it, great. If not, it's easy enough to add.

·
Registered
26 Posts
They are really cool, especially when it's dark outside. Nice cool blue glow for the front driver and passenger sides.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I've got the illuminated door sills and after pointing out all the interesting features of the CT200h, the only thing my friends say is "great door sills".

·
Registered
7 Posts
I didn't really want them, but they came with the car. I wouldn't normally spend the extra cash on them, but I have to say they do look good.

·
Registered
116 Posts
my car didn't come with them...bought them on ebay from a lexus dealer in miami for 172 or so...60 bucks installed...i like them a lot...

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
I'm supposed to have them, but I've never really noticed them.
Does that mean you do have them or you don't? Would be a shame if you did have them on your car and didn't see/appreciate them!

I know I've seen some of the pics for this, anyone feel like sharing their pics?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Illuminated sills

Hello- I plan to order this and install in the car. How easy is this to do ? has anyone done so ? just wondering if its complicated enough to take to some workshop or can I do it myself

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Hello- I plan to order this and install in the car. How easy is this to do ? has anyone done so ? just wondering if its complicated enough to take to some workshop or can I do it myself
Yes, I've seen a DIY thread on here somewhere (or over on Club Lexus). From what I've read, it's not that hard.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
My CT200 came without but that was a mistake and they are going to be fitted in 3 day's time.

·
Registered
34 Posts
They are great. Looks and feels like a luxarious Lexus. If you're a basic DIYer should have no prob with installation. Couple videos on U-tube just search for CT200h door sill.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
They are great. Looks and feels like a luxarious Lexus. If you're a basic DIYer should have no prob with installation. Couple videos on U-tube just search for CT200h door sill.
Do your DDM 35W HIDs fail to fire? I had a similar setup DDM slim HID 55W 6000K and had to replace them because they randomly failed to fire; I hope yours don't periodically fail to fire.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Midcow see the other thread on HID.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts