Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I took the CT200h for a test drive @ DVN in Ontario the car had Illuminated door sills. I asked the sales man if this was standard on the Technology package and he said YES. I would like to know if this is standard, Is this only in Canada or maybe it was after market on the demo car of the dealer (DVN Lexus).

Thanks

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
When I took the CT200h for a test drive @ DVN in Ontario the car had Illuminated door sills. I asked the sales man if this was standard on the Technology package and he said YES. I would like to know if this is standard, Is this only in Canada or maybe it was after market on the demo car of the dealer (DVN Lexus).

Thanks
Not standard in the US 0n either model - base or premium

Available as an option - appears many have been delivered with the sills already installed at the port of entry

·
Registered
414 Posts

Thanks
I bought the tech package in Barrie. The Illuminated door sills are not part of any Canadian model. Lexus Canada has almost NO accessories for this car yet. (In fact, they should only a cargo net, block heater and all-season mats) and I had to order mine from CT200chat.com. Abysmal! My dealer is just as surprised as I am as to the lack of accessories in Canada. But getting them from CT200chat.com was painless and I was pleased with everything.
I'm not sure where your dealer would have got them, maybe from the same place I did?

·
Registered
48 Posts
In the Australian delivered F Sport the front sills are there with a Lexus logo but don't illuminate. The rear ones are missing in action

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Wonder if thats something the dealer is willing to order and install for those who purchase Tech Packages. I did not get mine in Ontario with Tech package with those. I had to add all season mats.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
They are dealer or port installed accessories. Not standard.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
They are dealer or port installed accessories. Not standard.
And 3rd option owner installed.

This is an easy mod.

Several posts showing how to do this.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I just got an email from my dealer (Winnipeg) and he said they will be getting the illuminated door sills soon and to call the parts dept and have them order it in. He said Lexus Canada gets their accessories about 6 months after Lexus USA. I am going to call about the price though as I am sure they will be way more than even the price at lexus.com

·
Registered
414 Posts
I just got an email from my dealer (Winnipeg) and he said they will be getting the illuminated door sills soon and to call the parts dept and have them order it in. He said Lexus Canada gets their accessories about 6 months after Lexus USA. I am going to call about the price though as I am sure they will be way more than even the price at lexus.com
I ordered mine through ct200chat.com

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Yeah, and they'll mark it up! Buy it online as mentioned in here, that's where I'll probably get mine (the chat website).

·
Registered
193 Posts
to the original poster........

Did you actually DRIVE that car that had illuminated door sills???

I hope not! That was my car!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Was it a Starfire Pearl on black Tech package?

Was your test drive on Jun 22, 23 or June 24th?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts