Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pickup and I recently bought a new trailer, but I noticed that driving a pickup with a trailer is much more difficult. How can I ease this?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Most likely you just need to get used to the new dimensions of your car. Very often, when I drive my Lexus, after I just drove a Toyota Tacoma, I don’t get used to it and I feel that it’s difficult. Also the problem can be in weight. Have you read what the best weight for a safe ride should be in your trailer? One time I really overloaded the trailer and my Tacoma didn't respond well to control. I also know that you can use weight of distributing hitch, I recently saw an article about it here truckpowerup . There is a description of the pros and cons of different weight of distributing hitches. I rarely use the trailer, so I don’t understand what the reason may be, but I hope I helped you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love that about trucks and about any vehicle that’s higher than average. That’s the main reason why I’d rather drive an SUV and not a car. Being able to see more of the road and the vehicles around you is a definite plus.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts