Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a pair on Ebay...they are okay...they have the four little square led's that shine only down...I have seen some advertised that go down and sideways (illumination)...wondering how to get some that are brighter than what I have. They look okay in total darkness but not really that bright otherwise.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Yes, It should work - Here are the CT200h lights

Yes, It should work It is WLED which is the replacement light for the 2825 license plate light. The one you are picking will really be bright :eek:

Here are all lights for the CT200h

2011 LEXUS CT200H

Low beam headlamp
H11
High beam headlamp
H9

Parking light
7444NA

Front turn signal
7444NA

Rear turn signal
992 (7440A)

Tail light
LED

Stop light
LED

High mount stop light
LED

Fog/Driving light
H11License plate

Back up light

Rear sidemarker
LED

Map light

Step/Courtesy light

Trunk/Cargo area
DE3022

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Yeah, I agree, that LED bulb will be VERY bright, let alone you'll have 2 of them!

MattRN used the LED bulbs provided by Luxurymods and after seeing his night time pics, those we too bright for my liking (they provide you with 3 SMD's, downward facing), but the SMD's are 2-3x bigger than those shown in that photo from the link you provided LxTxNx. I have the 2 SMD LED bulb (2 per light) from Luxurymods and they seem to do the trick.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
midcow3 which LED are you using for your License plate?
LxTxNx - stock license plate bulbs.

I upgraded the low beams and the fogs only.

MicCow3

P.S. - The Luxury Mods mentioned by jimmyc13 is also a good place to buy LED lights.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
audi4t bought all of his off ebay and may have ended up paying a little less in the end, so it might be worth seeing what he installed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts