Lexus CT200h Forums banner

I hate the cup holders

3192 Views 7 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Decipher
Very poor cup holder design. It's bad enough that they are uncovered but they also produce a terrible vibration sound when in use. Most likely because of their extreme depth and lack of grasping capability. Even with a standard 16oz plastic water bottle a horrible rattling sound is heard. It's a sound I would associate more with loose change than any beverage. I'll certainly be looking for something to line the cup holders with.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
I rather like the deep cup holders. My 2005 Prius had such shallow ones that every quick stop was an adventure.
I certainly agree, like a nice firm rubber lining to go inside to cut out vibrations....
i think they work well. but they put cupholders everywhere in this car, on the doors, in the center panel, wow, what's up with that?
Try to find one in the back seat. If you find one there, please let me know!
the map book pockets behind the driver's & passenger's seats? :D my passengers aren't allowed to have drinks anyways... ;)
they had to cut cost somewhere I guess.....
They're hiding with the fold-down arm rest...:)

Nice job, Lexus. You thought of almost everything...except the obvious.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.