Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been covered, new member here. Just got our 2016 CT and i hate the leather. after driving for 10 minutes, im soaking wet. what are the best options? Full re-upholstery? im not a fan of seat covers, they really dont do the job.

·
Registered
2012 Lexus CT200H - 111K
49 Posts
Try turning on the airconditioner? I remember when I first got my CT and it did take some time to get used to the seats compared to the leather on my previous german vehicle. Overall I prefer the Vtex Leather compared to the alternative because of its durability and coolness.

Full re-upholstery will really cost. But if the leather seats are really that bad then I guess thats your only option since you don't like seat covers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry if this has been covered, new member here. Just got our 2016 CT and i hate the leather. after driving for 10 minutes, im soaking wet. what are the best options? Full re-upholstery? im not a fan of seat covers, they really dont do the job.
I feel you! I live in South Florida and the struggle is real. I bought a car seat cover- it's a generic universal fit. It's not perfect but it does the job. I'm looking for options too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts