Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
200 Posts
We have some serious electricity going on under us with the Hybrid generator in the car for sure. As far as feeling different after driving this car, I feel better than when I was in my old Honda Pilot. I don't think we are in any health danger. These power generator myths have been around for years. i grew up very near high voltage transmission lines in Philadelphia. Today I am doctor, so none the worse for the electrical energy. I think breathing in carbon monoxide from a idling gas engine only car is much worse for our health than this CT200h.

· Registered
200 Posts
The Toyota Prius has been in production since 1997. Nobody has ever claimed a health problem from the car. By the way the CT200h uses the Prius engine with some upgrades. Don't buy into the irrational rhetoric against hybrids. There is a greater risk from holding a cell phone next to your head for hours at a time than driving a hybrid.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.