Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
193 Posts
who's doing these measurements? are they using a proper 3-axis gauge? that is frequency weighted? There are so many myths out there.

You should consider this 3rd party non-biased test that Consumers Reports did:

Consumer Reports Cars Blog: Mythbuster: EMF levels in hybrids

I personally own a Prius and will be getting a CT200h. I put my wife, son, familiy in the car. There is no indication whatsoever that the car is any more hazardous then a drunk driver or a drowsy driver w/ sleep apnea!!!

Heck, compared to conventional NON hybrid cars.....as per the consumer's reports tests.....it seems like your ________ (insert your non hybrid car you are driving now) might possibly be emitting high levels of EMF.

· Registered
193 Posts
Isn't it more likely that these reports are due to common car sickness and lack of sleep, as with most cars?
Right on.

Doesn't sleep apnea affect like 1 in 4 North American's? And most are un-diagnosed too!

· Registered
193 Posts
^
there's a greater risk in being so stupid to believe these websites without a strong depth of understanding about the basics of science and EMF!

Please have a read from a website that is more reputable, breaks it down in an easily understood manner, and uses equipment that is accurate for the purposes of the test:

Mythbuster: EMF levels in hybrids

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.