Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in Florida, hail storms are not the norm. I have lived here all my life (47 years) and never seen one. Yesterday, about 4 PM, the sky opened up and golfball sized hail was raining down. Not all over but in my town where I live. Every car in my neighborhood was majorly damaged with dents on the hoods, roofs and trunks. Some had windows blown out. Tree branches were down everywhere. It was a total mess. I was at my parents house in Miami and missed the storm and fortunately, my wife was at the mall in a different town so her car missed it too. When I came home literally about 10 minutes after it ended, there were balls of ice all over my front yard and on the driveway. Had I arrived home 10 minutes earlier, my car would have been a casualty. Here's a video (I didn't take it) from someone in our neighborhood. The pix I took I can't post now as they are on my computer at home...check out this video...and, turn up the volume to get the full effect...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.