Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the illuminated door sills installation guide for CT200h I can find is to wire them with foot-well light which means that it will be lit-on all the time even the door is closed. I know there is an option to turn-off foot-well light while driving, but I'm just wondering if illuminated door sill can wire with door light (so it will be off when door is closed just like map light) while keeping current foot-well light behavior?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Nobody is going to buy that crap so stop reviving old threads, your wasting your time. This is a Lexus forum not a Honda Civic fanboy forum.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Nobody is going to buy that crap so stop reviving old threads, your wasting your time. This is a Lexus forum not a Honda Civic fanboy forum.
^this. balla items onlyyyyyyy

·
Registered
383 Posts
I wonder if people get paid to do that? Troll forms, post links that are probably virus filled traps, and overall just annoy the crap out of people?

·
Registered
648 Posts
I have no idea. But it amazes me the amount of spam that this forum gets of all forums. Not offense to the owners of this forum but it is tiny compared to some of the other forums I am a part of like the Miata forum (hundreds of thousands of posts dating back to the 90s), Ford truck forum, etc. Seems like they wouldn't even bother and would go after the big fish.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts