Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the used CT market and have yet to find any used CT with the dynamic cruise control or parking assist packages. I don't think I need or would pay for it. But I would like to know for comparison reasons. Since most dealerships don't know what options the car has and used car dealers are the worst about it. Is there any extra buttons or switches on the dash or steering wheel that a Internet shopper could look for to know if the car has the new safety features?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
57 Posts
There is a panel of switches on the dash to the left of the steering wheel. One is for park assist if equipped, you would also have the little sensors in bumper.
I think there is one switch for radar cruise control too, we didn't get that option in Can. I think the radar cruise was a very rare option even in the US.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'm in the used CT market and have yet to find any used CT with the dynamic cruise control or parking assist packages. I don't think I need or would pay for it. But I would like to know for comparison reasons. Since most dealerships don't know what options the car has and used car dealers are the worst about it. Is there any extra buttons or switches on the dash or steering wheel that a Internet shopper could look for to know if the car has the new safety features?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/t4xzjsco22j9b5d/AADkcFBVAi03CWDjplqufY0ma

I took a few pics from my 2014 CT. You'll see the Radar Cruise Control distance button below the Display button on the steering wheel, just as crusy mentioned (mine's a US car). Also, you'll see the Park Assist button as AspenCdn mentioned, along with parking sensors in the front and rear bumpers.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Thanks for the info. I guess these options were not popular in 2012/13.
They never were. My dealer told me no US dealer orders Radar Cruise. I'm sure some order the parking sensors, and probably fewer orders the LED lights. They feel that not enough folks in the US will pay for those features, so they don't want to order cars that will sit on their lot for a long time. Even the 2 exclusive F Sport colors are rarely ordered by dealers.

I had to special order my car to get all 3 of those options, along with the blue color.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts