Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Premium Member
1,101 Posts
How do you like it? Wow, $90 and it doesn't stay illuminated at night while driving? That's too bad.

· Registered
47 Posts
Wow, that's easy to install and looks very nice! One question though - is it guaranteed that the shift knob can be turned into the right position at the precise tightness? Like this shift knob and the Tom's one, I am a bit iffy about getting it into the right position without screwing it in too loosely or tightly. From the video it looks to be OK, but I am just wondering.

· Premium Member
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aligns perfectly with just the right amount of "snugness".

Shifter feels like a real shifter and not something you would find on a lawnmower.

· Registered
31 Posts
Thanks for the video! I was wondering how to replace it. Heard it was easy and your video definitely shows it. Can't wait to replace my walking cane/lawn mower puller/golf putter. I'll probably use it to fix my umbrella handle.

· Registered
31 Posts
i like mine too. My only issue is the small hole where you plug it in to charge. I wish the hole was on the driver side so that passengers can't see it. It ruins the OEM look. This knob is perfect for those in Europe where the steering is on the other side. Other than that, I love the material and look. Still wwwaaayyy better than original.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.