Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Looking for some visual info on how to properly adjust the ride height on the BC BR Coilovers (Divorce) setup on the rear.
I've been looking around online, and many seem to keep on removing and lowering the control arm. Do you have to do all that just to adjust ride height everytime?
I'm new to this divorce setup. Any advice would help. Thanks!

·
Registered
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
54 Posts
you can do that (remove the bottom) or simply turn the entire shock body in the coils itself (twisting the top part rather than the bottom) At least that's how it worked on my previous Lexus

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you can do that (remove the bottom) or simply turn the entire shock body in the coils itself (twisting the top part rather than the bottom) At least that's how it worked on my previous Lexus
The coils and the shock body are separate on the rear of the ct200h 😔

·
Registered
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
54 Posts
The coils and the shock body are separate on the rear of the ct200h 😔
yeah I was taking a look at the pics, and I look again, and I have no clue how they work haha. Makes me glad I'm done with the coilover game! Hope you can figure it out sorry

·
Registered
13 Posts
You adjust the ride height with the spring load and preload. After that you adjust the shock to the correct length on the lca. Thats because you dont have a straight spring in the back. Atleast thats what someone told me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts