Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've had mine for about a week and had 315 miles. Over lunch, I checked the distance remaining calculation since I have a decent drive after work with no time for a fillup. Anyway, the gas light had not gone off yet and the guage wasn't quite at the bottom. The miles remaining said 45 miles, though. So I got gas and the pump stopped at about 8.3 gallons? I squeezed in another $2, or about .6 gallons and got it to 8.9 gallons and don't feel I could have put in much more. I was a little shocked, but after reading these posts, it may not be too far off. I think the miles remaining calculation was probably just WAY off. FWIW, the car calculated 38.5 mpg for the first tank and if I calculate if myself (315 miles & 8.9 gallons), it comes out just over 35. Of course, don't know exactly how full the dealership filled it originally, so that could effect my calc a little. Other factors, I'm sure. I'm not concerned. Will be going through "break-in" period for a while.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.