Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I have a CPO 2012 CT200 and still haven't past the 10,000 milage mark. I am curious to know who has driven their's the most! Can we compete against the Prius numbers?!

1. How many miles are on your odometer?
2. Have you had any major issues i.e. engine, battery, etc. with the CT200?

·
Registered
990 Posts
Hi folks,

I have a CPO 2012 CT200 and still haven't past the 10,000 milage mark. I am curious to know who has driven their's the most! Can we compete against the Prius numbers?!

1. How many miles are on your odometer?
2. Have you had any major issues i.e. engine, battery, etc. with the CT200?
I think there is a much larger thread like this already started but I could be mistaken. I'm at 75000 miles on my 2011. No issues whatsoever.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
313 Posts
My 2014 that I got in August of '14 is now hitting the 42,000 mark. So far, no issues. It did need a 4 wheel alignment quite badly, as it wore out the inside tread a lot more than the rest on the tires, something I didn't experience on my previous car (a 2012 Prius C, which had 133,000 miles when I stopped driving it, and has yet to receive an alignment).

·
Registered
990 Posts
My 2014 that I got in August of '14 is now hitting the 42,000 mark. So far, no issues. It did need a 4 wheel alignment quite badly, as it wore out the inside tread a lot more than the rest on the tires, something I didn't experience on my previous car (a 2012 Prius C, which had 133,000 miles when I stopped driving it, and has yet to receive an alignment).
I am shocked with my CT. Only car I e ever owned that never needed an alignment. With all the bumpy roads and potholes I've driven over through the years the alignment is still perfect.

·
Registered
246 Posts
i only have 12,000km after 1 year of ownership of a new 2013 CT. could have driven more but that's also my low mileage discount annual cap for my car insurance

·
Registered
313 Posts
I am shocked with my CT. Only car I e ever owned that never needed an alignment. With all the bumpy roads and potholes I've driven over through the years the alignment is still perfect.

Both my dealer and mechanic told me I needed an alignment badly at 40k miles. The inner tread on all my tires is much more worn than any other part. My mechanic said the toe angle was really bad, even surprised him.

The route I travel is filled with imperfect roads and lots of "steps" that can't be avoided most of the time. Looks like I may need an alignment every 30k or so (the equivalent of 2 years of driving).

·
Registered
195 Posts
2012CT, 35k miles. I got new tires & alignment around 28k. New battery under Lexus warranty a month ago. Other than that, just regular oil ch., air filters every 10k or so.

·
Registered
40 Posts
'12 Obsidian F-sport, just a hair under 36k. Lease is almost up, trying to decide what to get next. I wouldn't mind another CT but I wish it had the blind spot monitor. BTW absolutely no problems with this car, tires don't have much left but that's about it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a 2012 CT-200 bought new in Oct. 2011 and the odometer just turned 88,000 miles. I have just done oil changes every 10K miles, a few tire rotations and I replaced the original tires at 51K miles. No other service needed, I even have the original brakes

·
Registered
352 Posts
I have a 2012 CT-200 bought new in Oct. 2011 and the odometer just turned 88,000 miles. I have just done oil changes every 10K miles, a few tire rotations and I replaced the original tires at 51K miles. No other service needed, I even have the original brakes
You should've changed your brake fluids, air and cabin filters by now, hopefully.

·
Registered
609 Posts
2012 CT200H bought in Jan 2012 with close to 95000 miles on odometer. I did all recommended services every 5000 miles at the dealer. So far no problem at all. Tires were changed around 65K to the same OEM tires.

·
Registered
14 Posts
OK, I just bought a 2012 with 140,000 on it. Runs and drives as new. One road warrior owner prior to me. Was serviced regularly at Lexus dealer and had brakes all around as well as tune-up at 100K. Loving the car so far. I paid $12465 plus my trade (2003 Audi Allroad with 160,000). I have been looking for advice as to what to expect going forward but it appears that I might have to car with the most miles .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts