Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just drove off the lot with my CT today! Mostly I've got the audio/nav stuff figured out but having one issue.

When I plug my iPod into the USB port, it works fine. I can find all artists/songs etc and can play songs using voice commands.

When I plug the USB in (with the exact same folder arrangement, I just copied it out of the iTunes folder) the "Browse" button is greyed out, it takes a very long time to respond to any prompts (forward/back etc).

And when I try to use voice command to find an artist I get, "Your Library is being prepared for use by voice recognition. Please try again later." This has been going on for at least 1 hour of drive time.

I have about 30GB of music on the USB, but the time it is taking seems to be excessive.

Any very obvious things I'm doing wrong?

Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
53 Posts
We've had a few exchanges on the uk site about this - the wisdom seems to be all files must be mp3 or wav - best to put files in folders - maximum 255 per folder and keep USB contents to less than 30 g

I have albums on mine with art and have no problems like you describe but I've a 2o14 premier with the top rated audio

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, make sure your USB is formatted in MS-DOS. I tried to use a MAC OS Extended Journaled USB and the Ct200 could not recognize it. hope this help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts