Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For whatever reason, my Homelink button decides to not open the garage sometime. I'd say about 80% of the time it works, but 20% it won't work no matter how many times or how close I am to the garage. Anyone else have similar issues?

Thanks!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I was just lethargic for a long time. But sine I coded it one time more than a year ago, it has been absolutely flawless ever since. Works at a comfortable distance away, so that by the time I have reached the garage door, I can just drive in without stopping; but of course slowing down.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I just connected the garage door to the Homelink and it took me a bit of time. I had forgotten how from my previous car.

I pressed the button on the back of the garage opener. Now I have 30 seconds to connect the car. Press button 1 - hold for 2 seconds - release. Did this 3 times as stated in the manual.

After I completed this, tried the door but no luck. Repeated this 4 or 5 times - still no luck.

Finally, I powered off the car, tried the same thing - and presto - it worked! Apparently, it has to be in OFF mode.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine isn't finicky I figure out. It just won't open the garage unless I'm right in front of the garage, ugh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts