Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just ordered from DDM Tuning

1 Slim DDM HID Kit, 55W, H11, 4500K (Kit / Package)
Bulb Color: 4500K
Bulb Type: H11
Wattage: 55 Watt

$65 including shipping
:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Woo-hoo, like that price. Please post pics when the kit is installed (especially night pics). Can't wait to see what it looks like, audi4t.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Please let us know how it works out. I have bought HIDs for every car I have ever had. Plan on putting them into the CT200h too. This is the exact kit and color package I was going to get when the time comes. Hope it all installs smoothly.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
@jimmyc13...yeah, sorry, did miss that post. Looks good and simple enough to do.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
No problem man! Yeah, I'm going to be going HID as well, since I opted out from the LED's to save myself 3-4 months on delivery by doing so.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Dang it Audi4t! There you go again! hehe

I really value your opinion when it comes to this electrical stuff. So I'll wait to see if you're satisfied with the HID kit. If so, you're gonna make be do the unthinkable.

Geeez, you guys are starting to sway my opinion about the HID kits. Especially after I looked at those pics again. Wow, they look so good. I need to do something. I don't want to keep wasting money on bulbs that are not bright enough. I'm waiting before I buy PIAAs until I see your review. ;)

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm going to wait for this review also lol.. it'll prolly be a few days but I can wait.
Just received e-mail the kit was shipped this morning USPS (snail mail) hopefully will arrive Friday or Saturday!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.