Touring Package, Starfire white
1000 off MSRP
Delivery ~ December

Going to be looking into a few mods as well:
shark fin antenna
f sport grille
LED interior bulbs
HID low beams, HID fogs
lowering springs (looking for a slight drop only to fill in gap)
18" wheels
REMOTE START (trying to figure this one out!)

·
Registered
414 Posts
Welcome. I'm in Barrie and have had mine since May! Loving it!

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrat! You will get a 2012 probably! How did you manager to get 1000$ off?
I was offered 700 off and 2 oil changes from the dealer my dad got his Lexus' (Lexi, Lexuses, whatever the plural is lol), but I didn't like the salesman I felt like he was trying to 'salesman' me which I HATE.
So I called up a few other dealers, and told them if they could match his offer, I'd come in and sign and not waste any time, most said its a good deal and to take it.
My parents went to one, and said pretty much right away the salesman offered them 1000 off and said it was the lowest.

So I just went there and signed and did the deal.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I was offered 700 off and 2 oil changes from the dealer my dad got his Lexus' (Lexi, Lexuses, whatever the plural is lol), but I didn't like the salesman I felt like he was trying to 'salesman' me which I HATE.
So I called up a few other dealers, and told them if they could match his offer, I'd come in and sign and not waste any time, most said its a good deal and to take it.
My parents went to one, and said pretty much right away the salesman offered them 1000 off and said it was the lowest.

So I just went there and signed and did the deal.
It sounds like they offered you the $1000 discount for being an existing Lexus owner.
That's what our dealers in US is offering in way of discount otherwise it's MSRP or nothing.:(

Btw congrats with your new 2012 CT.

·
Registered
116 Posts
welcome and congrat on new car...i got mine in july and it was a hot car back then. most of dealer won't sell the car w/o the ugly chrome wheels but i was able to buy w/o chrome wheels and 250 off the msrp...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts